We are accepting deposits for our future litters!
Non-essential visits are on hold temporarily while we work through some schedule obligations. Feel free to check in here or on our facebook page for updates!
Application responses are caught up through 3/25/17
Application - Click here for information on how to adopt from us.
Prices, Policies and Procedures - Click here for some commonly asked questions regarding deposits, pricing, health guarantees, returns, airline shipping, and more.
When you purchase a baby hedgie from us, you will also receive:
- Official USDA paperwork and adoption contract
- Reference to my free care book, and the option to buy a hard copy
- Fleece holding blanket upon request
- Starter bag of the food your hedgie is currently eating
- Referrals to good local vets if you are in Oregon
- Health guarantee as stated on the Policies page
- Lifetime WHS Guarantee
- A sheet with tips on helping your baby settle in
- Discounts on various products and services we offer
- Lifetime post sale care support. I can help you if you have any problems!
Expecting and Planned Litters
|Parents||Due Date||Available Date|
|Loretta x Cashew||March 29||Mid May|
|Geneva x Epsilon||March 29||Mid May|
|Cascara x Wolfram||March 29||Mid May|
|Akoya x Aesop||March 29||Mid May|
|Biscotti x Epsilon||April 1||Late May|
|Subject to change:|
|Dapple x TBDs||TBD||TBD|
|Enoki x TBD||TBD||TBD|
Sold: Full payment has been received
Reserved: Deposit is paid
Available: Available to wait list
Retained: Being kept for breeding programs
|Litter Info||Notes & Sale Status|
|We have litters due at the end of the month!|
Available Adults & Rehomes
|Hedgehog||History / Notes||Adoption Fee|
|Keep an eye on our page for upcoming retired breeders, rescues, and rehomes. :)|
|If you're interested in fostering one of our retired adults, please contact us for details. You can apply to care for one of our adults without the years of commitment and vet bills of owning a hedgie yourself. In most circumstances, you must live within 45 minutes of us and a refundable deposit to assure our hedgie will be returned to us is required.